What is the right way of praying? Answer is here

Are you trying to find an answer?

Today while talking to someone, my father suddenly handed over his phone to me, and said "Talk to him"

I took the phone and said, "Hello Ji, Namaste"

I heard the joyous voice of an elder from the front.

He asked about my wellness and said, How are you son?

The grace of God and your blessings I replied.

In the past, your father has mentioned you many times to me, but I have never had the chance to speak with you.

I asked him about his well-being and said, "Nice to talk to you"

He said that you always be happy, and God keeps everyone happy, and keep everyone healthy.

After this, he said something that anyone would be compelled to think about after hearing it.

He continued in the same joyful voice,

Dear, whenever I wake up in the morning, I pray to God for everyone and say,
"God, keep everyone in good health, provide food to everyone, get employment for all, keep every human under your protection because we have none other than you"

I was extremely impressed by his answer.

After hanging up the phone, I thought about how easily he showed me the mirror and
A few lines came to mind which were said by someone.

"เค•ोเคˆ เคšाเคฐเคน เคจเคนीं เคฆुเค† เค•े เคธिเคตा, เค•ोเคˆ เคธुเคจเคคा เคจเคนीं เค–़ुเคฆा เค•े เคธिเคตा"
"There is no alternative except prayer, no one listens except God"

How much do we humans care about others besides ourselves? Only a generous person with a saintly nature can do this thought.
A person who can find happiness in the good of others.



















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

เคธเคฎเคฏ เคฌเฅœा เคฌเคฒเคตाเคจ | Time is stronger than anyone

Don't Make Opinions | เค…เคจाเคตเคถ्เคฏเค• เคฐाเคฏ เคจा เคฌเคจाเคँ

"Unleashing the Warrior Within: Finding Courage Amidst Life's Challenges"